My next coaching program will offered again in January, 2016
The program lasts 10 weeks and covers the following topics:
- How Photography Changes Everything
- The Six Steps Necessary for Transformational Success
- Building Your Personal Action Plan
- Choosing the Best Digital Camera for You
- How to Take Award Winning Photos
- Combining 3 Technologies for Maximum Fun
- Connecting With Others Through Photography
- Get and Stay Fit with Photography…for All Ages
- Safe and Fun Adventures for You and Your Camera
- Money-Making Opportunities for Photographers
You’ll receive a copy of my book, “Photo Fitness Phenomenon”, weekly coaching calls, weekly photo assignments to help you grow and personal photo critiques so you’ll know when you’re good.
Everything is handled online or over the phone. You won’t need to book airfare or a hotel room to succeed in this course.
You will have access to my private contact information so you can ask me any questions you may have during the course.
In order to maintain the highest level of service to each and every participant, enrollment is strictly limited and is offered by invitation only. All coaching is handled by me personally, not some “staffer”.
If you would like to be considered for participation in the next coaching session, please send your email request to me at email@example.com. You must include the word COACHING, all caps, in your subject line and answer the following questions:
1. Your Name and best way to contact you
2. Describe what is troubling you that you think photography might help.
3. What other programs or therapies have you tried that didn’t work?
4. How much time can you devote to taking photos each week?
5. Do you have a camera now, and if so, what is it? (You do not need one to begin, but will need a digital camera at some point. I will show you how to choose the best one for you in the course, I just want to know now where you’re beginning)
6. What is your experience with photography, ie. newbie, casual, amateur, semi-pro, pro? (No experience is required to begin, I only wish to learn how I’ll need to tailor my instructions)
7. How will you know if the course has been helpful to you? In other words, “If the course helps me ________________ I will know it has been a success.”
8. Can you commit to the full ten weeks and do you have any financial challenges that might prevent you from completing the course? In other words are you committed to improving your life if I can show you how?
I will be accepting application emails until January 1, 2013. You will be notified on January 8th if you have been accepted. Yes, it is an expensive course and if you have to ask how much then I already sense that you are probably not committed to change and you might ask yourself if you’re really ready. Your cost in this program ultimately depends on what equipment you already have or will need. I will tell you that ANYONE can successfully complete the program with less than a $1,000 investment. Many, for much less. I also offer 2 scholarships in each session for those who I feel are most in need but can’t otherwise afford the full course fee. So if you are ready for change, big bold, life-changing change, submit your application now for consideration. I’m committed to helping you succeed if you are ready!
P.S. As the new year begins, many of us resolve to change. Sadly, few will. When you consider the enormous price you’ll pay personally, economic, and socially by NOT changing, this course is a bargain indeed. When you consider how much you’d pay for professional therapy or a yearly gym membership (you’ll probably not use) this life-changing program is a bargain. If you’re truly committed to making a permanent
change in the quality of your life, how you feel, and what you do, you owe it to yourself to send in your reply and see if I can help you.